Just bought a 2003 SS

Syndeo

Hey everyone. Yesterday, on a last minute notice, I drove from Ohio to KY to pick up my 2003 SS. It road great. I do get a low oil light when sitting still and it also seems to have a slight miss.  It has 136k on it. First thing I’m doing is a tune up.  I’m sure I’m going to be posting tons of more questions but have a few for now. 

1. What plugs and wires do you guys recommend?

2. The truck came with 305/40r/22 tires. Any recommendations for new tires?

3 I was wanting to do the DJM 3/4 lowering kit. Will this kit work without rubbing on the 305/40r/22 tires?

4. Lastly, the truck come with this black rear spoiler. I was wanting to sell it. Any idea what these go for?

Thanks!

549A245D-FAEE-4EBD-9200-21F940CAE8CB.jpeg

80939544-7660-41FF-943D-1910C4C420CF.jpeg

If there's no ticking, clattering, etc. from the engine when it says low oil pressure - the warning is almost surely a failed oil pressure sensor, a somewhat common failure; it's a little tricky to reach in to replace it (pretty much by braille) but the sensor isn't expensive and you can knock it out in less than half an hour.

Richard

2 hours ago, someotherguy said:

If there's no ticking, clattering, etc. from the engine when it says low oil pressure - the warning is almost surely a failed oil pressure sensor, a somewhat common failure; it's a little tricky to reach in to replace it (pretty much by braille) but the sensor isn't expensive and you can knock it out in less than half an hour.

Richard

Yeah.  No other noises from the truck besides the annoying warning tone from the dash.