1995 Lingenfelter 605 Suburban

AUTOGUY

Looking at a 1995 Lingenfelter 605 Suburban 2500 4x4. It has a Big Block, and I do not know much more about it. It has 72k miles and has never been in the rain. Truck is for sale, and I am trying to get a value of what it might be worth.

IMG00656-20100706-2037.jpg

IMG00657-20100706-2038.jpg

IMG00658-20100706-2038.jpg

Wow! I can't belive I'm seeing one of these come up in such great shape. I know that lingenfelter only came out with 7 of these in Chevy trim and 5 in GMC trim. I know it has a 605BBC motor in it that was rated at about 650hp and 750tq. In that condition it's probably worth close to $35,000. That is one crazy find.

Wow! I can't belive I'm seeing one of these come up in such great shape. I know that lingenfelter only came out with 7 of these in Chevy trim and 5 in GMC trim. I know it has a 605BBC motor in it that was rated at about 650hp and 750tq. In that condition it's probably worth close to $35,000. That is one crazy find.

:omg: Sleeper!!! I don't know if i'd drive it if i bought it.

Do you have any additional info about them? Where did you get those numbers?

While I dont have the numbers I would not put that much value in it. I would guess lower, $20K. It is cool but does not seem like it gets much use, probably uses 3-4 gal /mile. I would put a higher value on a hertage collection specality truck llike this(GM made) this just seems like it would take up space in your gargage...not get much use, then you'll sell it later for the next cool thing.

this is one of those deals, if its good and you'll drive it get it. if its for your collection, tell mario to get you first dibs at the next hertiage collection auction...

While I dont have the numbers I would not put that much value in it. I would guess lower, $20K. It is cool but does not seem like it gets much use, probably uses 3-4 gal /mile. I would put a higher value on a hertage collection specality truck llike this(GM made) this just seems like it would take up space in your gargage...not get much use, then you'll sell it later for the next cool thing.

this is one of those deals, if its good and you'll drive it get it. if its for your collection, tell mario to get you first dibs at the next hertiage collection auction...

Depending on the Value nd what I can buy it for, I might buy it to flip.

Never heard of it. Maybe call Lingenfelter's customer service for info??? Motor looks awesome!

I did that. I was told it is 640 hp and 760 tq. When I get a VIN number they will be able to tell me more.

Ill see if I can dig up where I found that info. But I remember reading about this SUV in a magazine. I will see if I can find the issue at home. All I know is this thing is extremely rare, and the right collector will pay top dollar for this SUV. The last one I saw that sold was a black GMC with about the same amount of miles and it went for about 30K several years ago. I have a friend who deals with specialty cars like this if you want PM me the VIN and I will see if I can have him get some more info for you.

Ill see if I can dig up where I found that info. But I remember reading about this SUV in a magazine. I will see if I can find the issue at home. All I know is this thing is extremely rare, and the right collector will pay top dollar for this SUV. The last one I saw that sold was a black GMC with about the same amount of miles and it went for about 30K several years ago. I have a friend who deals with specialty cars like this if you want PM me the VIN and I will see if I can have him get some more info for you.

http://www.mecumauction.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=SC0510-92997

• 1 year later...