$41 per connector?!? Has GM gone mad??

So I'm replacing my FALs since one of them got nuked... I went with 05 tahoe efans, and have been trying to find the connectors...

:rant: GM wants $41!! PER SIDE!!! Plus I can't get them for a week... Why does GM keep every single freaking part for SSSs in Lansing? Do they know they have other warehouses around the country lol :rant:

Zippy can get them to me a bit cheaper, but its still pretty expensive. I checked with Bryan, but he won't have 'em until April.

Okay thanks for bearing with me while I rant. So there's no freaking way I'm paying 1/2 the price of the fans for two bits of plastic, 4 wires and 4 crip-on connectors. Plus I need to put the fans on this weekend as our cool weather is evaporating and one fan can't handle traffic...

I'm thinking of grabbing some plugs from radioshack and soldering them to the fan motors. Anyone talk me out of this craziness? :jester:

GM wants $41!! PER SIDE!!! Plus I can't get them for a week... Why does GM keep every single freaking part for SSSs in Lansing? Do they know they have other warehouses around the country lol 

Ah, now that's the GM that I remember... memories... :nopity:

:jester:

So it sounds like Ben is hooking you up. If not, I'd try a junkyard as a last resort... wonder if any around here have any newer trucks on hand?

I might do some checking... maybe I'll get lucky and locate some fans I can use.

Archived