My wife wants me to have the SS painted white

JimJenson

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok put down the butter knife and back away from the sandwich! its not your job. you have got to let her know. she has got to know her roll. 50 50 did you forget you make it dirty she makes it clean. she makes the sandwich you eat it.

JK man i hope it all works out for you. you are in a mess of trouble. is this your first or secound wife. if it is your first just remember one thing. every body needs and ex-wife.

• 2 weeks later...

For those who made serious replies, thanks.

SS is still shinning in stunning red. Things seem to be smoothing out. With her accusation, I think she expected a confession. It never happened. As the weeks slide by, tension seems to be lightening up. Needless to say, I will watch very close who I visit and when! No more scooter rides in Key West!

For those who made serious replies, thanks.

SS is still shinning in stunning red. Things seem to be smoothing out. With her accusation, I think she expected a confession. It never happened. As the weeks slide by, tension seems to be lightening up. Needless to say, I will watch very close who I visit and when! No more scooter rides in Key West!

Glad to hear things are looking up for you.

Archived