My wife wants me to have the SS painted white

JimJenson

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do what you gotta do partner... but my wife was my friend a long time before she was my wife.. and a friend would never ask you to do something like that.

We both like black trucks... and share the opinion, Who cares if it doesn't match the fleet, why does it matter anyway? It does the same work as the others doesn't it?

And it attracts a whole heck of a lot more attention. Go with the Vinyl decals or magnetized signs.

It's not that white isn't sharp... but it's not the way the SS was supposed to look until the factory builds them that way. Good luck with that....

:flag:

Cheating the stock market made her a criminal ... but hey everyone has to have a hero  :crackup:

Not exactly. Martha did the same thing you would do if your stockbroker called you and told you a stock you hold is fixing to take a serious fall. She sold. Where Martha went wrong was that she lied to the SEC (securities and Exchange Comission) when asked about the transaction. For that, she is in jail.

I just thought of something...... :jester:

Pull a Kobe Bryant. :dunno:

Go get her a rock for the finger :D

It might work, just may cost more than the paint. :yellow_loser:

Good Luck.

I was thinking something along the same lines. Maybe I will take her White Avalon (with company magnetic logo's) and trade it in for something in Red.

Sounds like you did something to piss off your wife, because she knows what she is asking! Better make up quick, do something to change her mind.

F150! I don't hink I would have even brought that up in your post. :puke:

:P

If the truth was known, I was falsly accused of fooling around on a sales call in Key West. She based this on a reciept for a 4 hour scooter rental and the fact it was an attractive lady I was calling on. Reality is that I rented the bigger one because it is faster, not because it will carry a passenger.

I can't believe I am still talking about this but .....

Martha Stewart was provided inside information by Sam Waksal about ImClone’s application for its cancer drug Erbitux Illegal

Martha Stewart knew the reason why Waksal placed an order to sell ImClone shares on December 27, 2001 Illegal

Criminal insider trading charges were brought against your beloved Martha

And we have the perjury by Martha Illegal

Martha produced an inaccurate telephone log to government investigators. The government acknowledges that she "temporarily" made changes to the log and then "directed her assistant to return the message to its original wording Illegal

But because Martha is ms KMART .... 4 months.

jm_milk_mar.jpg

On a more important note ......... WHITE SILVERADOS KICK ASS LEGAL :D

Archived