My wife wants me to have the SS painted white

JimJenson

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortuantly, my brother in law is the forman of one of the Mako body and paint. She has a direct line to him via her sister. If it comes to it, at least the white over will come at a discount. They will do the jambs, but not under the hood.

OK,  This might work.  You could always fire your wife. :jester:  :P

Already tried that. Since we are a minority business (woman owned), she holds 51% title in the corp, it will never happen. Hell, she wont fire me either. NEVER-NEVER-NEVER again will I approve a majority stock transfer to another woman. I don't care how many contracts are awarded to minority business's.

The wife cut the check for the purchase without asking color. Now all the suddon, it is a big deal.

Then it is her fault for not asking, and tell her to stop whining! :devil:

According to her, some things need not be communicated. She assumed it would be white. My argument is they dont come in white.

The wife cut the check for the purchase without asking color. Now all the suddon, it is a big deal.

According to her, some things need not be communicated. She assumed it would be white. My argument is they dont come in white.

If it was me i would tell her tuff sh## and to learn to deal with it!Unless your customers are complaining what it such a big deal about it?

if awd isn't a requirement, you could just get rid of the SS and get a B4V (vho) truck... on the other hand, a white SS would certainly be different and cool. i understand the female issue, the truck was likely fine until the wind direction changed. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If it was me i would tell her tuff sh## and to learn to deal with it!Unless your customers are complaining what it such a big deal about it?

name recognition. trucks are cheap advertisment.

I heard this joke back in College and it probably still holds true ....

How can you tell when a womans satisfied ?

Who gives a shit.

Speak finances with her ..... cost of repainting is way more expensive that it is worth ... lost value from trading in a 6 month old truck will be complete suicide ... Tell her that pretty and matching is for Martha Stewart and look where she is!

:cheers:

I heard this joke back in College and it probably still holds true ....

How can you tell when a womans satisfied ?

Who gives a shit.

Speak finances with her ..... cost of repainting is way more expensive that it is worth ... lost value from trading in a 6 month old truck will be complete suicide ... Tell her that pretty and matching is for Martha Stewart and look where she is!

:cheers:

Martha steward is a frigging billionaire. So what if she sits in a country club federal prision for 4 months. Matching did her well.

Archived