*Snow*

zippy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't there a small vidio flauting around this time last year with a black SS driving in a big tunnle of snow and then cutting cats asses in a field of snow?

JOSH

Here's the movie of my SS from last year. Listen for the one good word my 4 year old nephew says.... :D

SinisterSS in the Snow

Thats the one I was thinking about, Thanks

JOSH

Mark,

That is one HELL of a snow drift....

I just got back from clearing my grandparents house, and I cleared about a 3' drift in front of their driveway with the tractor...it was really blowing here about like at your house (we just didn't have as much snow as you did)!

I have been f@#$ing shoveling for the past 4.5 hours and still can't get either vehicle out of the driveway. You know the bad thing is one of my neighbors has a snow blower and used it for someone else but didn't even blink an eye at me. That SOB better not ask me for any favors.

I have been f@#$ing shoveling for the past 4.5 hours and still can't get either vehicle out of the driveway.  You know the bad thing is one of my neighbors has a snow blower and used it for someone else but didn't even blink an eye at me.  That SOB better not ask me for any favors.

when i lived with my dad, we only used to shovel if one of us got stuck and that was only enough to get one of us out. entering the driveway at 20mph was a regular thing at times. :jester:

10-12 inches here. Just got home. Out plowing snow since 4:00 A.M.

Can't post any pics... too tired. I did move the SS to finish up my driveway... went right through it :cheers:

It is sitting outside... no room at the inn.. so to speak :nonod:

edit: I don't know how much snow we actually got and my a$$ is dragging

The weather people stated that we got around 30 inches here in Seymour, IN. I finally got my driveway and walkway to my front door shoveled off. The SS was out for a brief moment for a trial run to make sure I had enough shoveled away.

It is now time for some liquor and relaxation. :cheers:

The weather people stated that we got around 30 inches here in Seymour, IN.  I finally got my driveway and walkway to my front door shoveled off.  The SS was out for a brief moment for a trial run to make sure I had enough shoveled away. 

It is now time for some liquor and relaxation. :cheers:

Exactly what I was thinking... liquor & relaxation

You got more snow than we did.

BTW... nice digs

Congrats

Archived