***NEW WHEELS***

r8rs4lf

Sweet :thumbs: but are they billet aluminum.

Yes they are! I'm not really into chrome all that much because it slows you down. :jester: I like the way the billet shines compared to chrome, plus is it me or does it seem like there are alot of UGLY rims on the market right now? I like the simple, smooth look. Placing the valve stem behind one of the spokes makes it look even cleaner.

Very nice :thumbs: makes the truck look

dropped. How was the balance on the set,

did any need more weight than others?

The truck is dropped with the McGaughy's kit. As far as the balance, I haven't even looked.

Late- Alex

Alex that looks awesome man. Just so people know, when we originally decided on 22x8.5, Alex was going to run a 285/45/22 Nitto NT404. Alex changed his mind and ran a 305, which made the wheel look a little sucked in, but it still works and he likes the look. For a 305, I usually recommend our 22x10 application.

Mallet, your wheels are iForged, which is a different company from Intro. We manufacture their wheels but that doesnt mean the lag is on us. Sometimes, there are a lot more factores that go into it. Also, a 3.5 week wait time isnt a bad wait time for custom made wheels. In fact, we are the fastest out there right now as far as custom goes.

plus is it me or does it seem like there are alot of UGLY rims on the market right now? I like the simple, smooth look. Placing the valve stem behind one of the spokes makes it look even cleaner.

I know what you mean. I like a nice clean wheel that compliments the vehicle.

I like what you've done. :thumbs: Very nice. Got me thinking about a drop.

Archived