2003 SSS from Denver CO

Super03SS

Picked up this baby from Reno NV, so far so good. I never would of bought black but this one is in pretty decent shape. BTR stage 3 cam, 3200 Stall Yank, 243 heads ported and polished, Cooks long tube headers, TBSS intake ported, LS7. Need to fix some minor things on it for sure, driver door cladding is a little loose, rear driver door does not open from the outside only inside. ( if anyone has any tips on that ) small oil leak but nothing to crazy. Got my app set up for a retune, the altitude changes a lot from Reno to Denver.  I plan on doing some suspension work and some minor things to the interior. I used to own a 2005 Silver Birtch with a built 370 that i regretted selling. 

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS A REAR TAILGATE CAP I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE. THANK YOU  

Silverado SS 1.jpg

Silverado SS 2.jpg

Pretty clean, Welcome..

The door handle issue is likely just the rod slipped out of the handle; the plastic retainer probably got brittle and let go.  It's easy to take it apart to see what's going on.  Memory is a little vague but I think mine did the same thing not too long ago and it was such a simple fix I've already forgotten.  IIRC I used a spare retainer I had hanging around from an old tailgate handle.

Richard