Alright have a 03 sss my transfer case is toast I can't find another one and just haven't had time really but can I put a 4wd tcase in and not hook up the the front diff that way its only 2wd? i don't care about wiring up anything for 4wd this is only temporary til I get the awd back love the awd but I need my truck asap 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, someotherguy said:

You try searching car-part dot com for one near you?  I just looked and there's a lot of 'em out there, prices all over the board.  You're 100% sure it's the transfer case, before spending the bucks?

Richard

It's the tcase I've got it on the lift right now... I've got freind that has one out of a 04 escalade but wasn't sure if it was the same or not 

5 hours ago, Thatblacksss said:

It's the tcase I've got it on the lift right now... I've got freind that has one out of a 04 escalade but wasn't sure if it was the same or not 

I'm no expert on them but I'm pretty sure those are both the 149 t-case, compare the tags on each.  There may be differences just because the different application.

Richard