Wanting to buy a SS Truck , let me know what you have

worthamterrence

Hello, looking to purchase an SS Truck as i sold my 2003 some years ago but im now in the market for another one.  If you have or know of one available please let me know. Im located in Georgia and willing to travel for the right truck. Prefer black truck but open to ALL colors. Thanks, Terrence 

Yes, it has been accepted by Bring a Trailer on line auction site and just waiting on them get it listed in the next couple of weeks.  It will post on this forum when the auction goes live and bids will be accepted for one week before it is awarded to the highest bidder.  There will be multiple detailed pictures and all questions will be addressed via the BaT site.  It will also be available for viewing in the DFW area for the more serious buyers towards the end of the auction.  I appreciate your interest and invite you to be among the bidders for my stock 03 SSS.  I am happy to address any questions you may have on this site in the interim.  Thanks, SR

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Terrence,  My ad just went live on BaT as I have posted on this forum.  Here is the link if you missed it.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-chevrolet-silverado-ss/

Please direct any questions you may have to the ad site for a quicker response as that is where the sale is being conducted.  Thanks for your interest and patience with the listing process as BaT is very particular about the quality of the vehicles and have to vet through many applications to have the right mix at any given time.  I look forward to your offer!!  Good luck!! SR 

• 1 month later...