WTB-BLUE OR BLACK LOW MILEAGE SS

ME3

I am in the process of submitting all SSS info to Bring A Trailer for acceptance on their auction site and learned that I am limited in promoting it in advance as it may jeopardize their acceptance.  Assuming they list it, I will reach out to you and this site where you can access 100+ photos, see detailed info, and chat on-line with any questions you may have. Thank you for your understanding and patience as I prepare for the auction.  SR 

On 10/10/2020 at 8:49 PM, ME3 said:

Hello All,

I'm in the market for a clean low mileage stock ss. Preferably Blue but Black is a close second. I have cash in hand. Please email me if you have one or know someone that does.    Thank you so much for the help!

[email protected]

Where you from buddy? And what’s your price range?

I'm out of Arizona. I'm willing to travel for the right truck and would be the same as far as my price range is. Do you have one you are thinking of selling?  If so you can contact me through email and send me info on it. I found a couple but they were not as described so you know how that goes.  Thanks and hope to hear from you. 

[email protected] 

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 9:41 PM, ME3 said:

I'm out of Arizona. I'm willing to travel for the right truck and would be the same as far as my price range is. Do you have one you are thinking of selling?  If so you can contact me through email and send me info on it. I found a couple but they were not as described so you know how that goes.  Thanks and hope to hear from you. 

[email protected] 

Not sure if you already found and purchased a SSS, but mine w/ 28K miles was accepted by Bring a Trailer (BaT) on line auction site and should be listed early to mid Dec.  I will let you know just before it goes live if you are still interested.  Thx. SR

On 10/25/2020 at 9:41 PM, ME3 said:

[email protected] 

I am in Plano (Dallas), TX.  We can work out shipping if you end up purchasing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 10:58 AM, SSStories96030917 said:

I am in Plano (Dallas), TX.  We can work out shipping if you end up purchasing.

SSSTories I don't believe I've recieved any pics from you or more info on your truck for sale.  I know you said its going on Bat site soon but can you email me the details and price of it so we can see if we are in the same ballpark.  I would love to see pics if possible.   Thanks.  

[email protected] 

On 10/10/2020 at 7:49 PM, ME3 said:

Hello All,

I'm in the market for a clean low mileage stock ss. Preferably Blue but Black is a close second. I have cash in hand. Please email me if you have one or know someone that does.    Thank you so much for the help!

[email protected]

My ad just went live on BaT auction site as noted above.  Here is the link again.  Pls address any questions you have to the site listing.  Thx. SR

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-chevrolet-silverado-ss/

• 3 weeks later...