SSS Glam shot

wwhitmore1993

• 1 month later...

Hey Bill,

Not on here much anymore, but saw your other post, just wanted to say I knew Bob & vaguely remember you coming along

Knew Bob from the Zippy events and at Woodward we would try to meet up. Harder than you might think on Friday let alone Saturday

Great pic. Looks like you may have picked up some of your uncle's photography skills.

Glad to see the truck went to a good home

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2020 at 5:07 PM, hot rod truck said:

Hey Bill,

Not on here much anymore, but saw your other post, just wanted to say I knew Bob & vaguely remember you coming along

Knew Bob from the Zippy events and at Woodward we would try to meet up. Harder than you might think on Friday let alone Saturday

Great pic. Looks like you may have picked up some of your uncle's photography skills.

Glad to see the truck went to a good home

Yeah, I went to the 2008 meet in Grand Haven, went too fast in a GTO that blew up at some farm on the way to the drag strip.  And I try to.  Still feels odd driving that truck.  I was saving for one of my own so we could cruise when his health declined.  Hope to find some meets still happening around MI.  I'd definitely go.