New member from central New York

Hello everyone. I’ve always been a fan of the Silverado SS and it has always been my dream truck. I’m finally in the stage of my life where I could realistically get one. Seems like around the Northeast, these trucks are typically going for $15k from my browsing. One popped up for sale about an hour from me and I’ve already checked it out. 2003 Awd victory red with 129k for $10k. Problem is it has a salvaged title. Would that discourage anyone from buying it? I have pictures of it wrecked and pictures of it now. All the work was done by the shop selling it and it is in great shape now 

Currently I have a 96 standard cab shortbed c1500 as a project truck / summer toy and a Chrysler 200 as a winter beater / daily 

Wondering if this could be a good deal or if I should save my money for one with a clean title or less miles. Buying one cheap could make it more affordable to do some major upgrades to it however 

512AF750-9DC9-4DE7-BB6B-6FD29732D34F.jpeg

240010E9-FA20-47C3-8659-CD6F1FD6E9D8.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...