Jump to content

Auto Trak II Transfer Case Fluid


Recommended Posts

For anyone that needs transfer case fluid, I've got quite a bit of the GM/ACdelco Auto Trak II.

$18 shipped for 2 quarts via USPS Priority.

$26 shipped for 3 quarts via USPS Priority.

Contact me for pricing on higher quantities if needed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/23/2020 at 7:42 AM, page305 said:

Don't our transfer cases take Dexron-III (or superceeded ATF) spec in owners manual? I don't rememebr seeing AT2 superceding this in spec anywhere?

GM at some point actually switched to filling the tcases with Auto Trak II themselves. Many people reported the blue fluid on the first oil change. There are plenty of threads on here of people running the Auto Trak II and saying it runs just as good if not better than the DexIII

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 10:14 PM, Time2Kill said:

GM at some point actually switched to filling the tcases with Auto Trak II themselves. Many people reported the blue fluid on the first oil change. There are plenty of threads on here of people running the Auto Trak II and saying it runs just as good if not better than the DexIII

Sounds good to me, if you still have some I'll take 2. How do I pay?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...
On 6/13/2020 at 10:13 AM, Time2Kill said:

For anyone that needs transfer case fluid, I've got quite a bit of the GM/ACdelco Auto Trak II.

$18 shipped for 2 quarts via USPS Priority.

$26 shipped for 3 quarts via USPS Priority.

Contact me for pricing on higher quantities if needed.

O4 SS. How much fluid does the front transfer case take?

Thanks,

Captain RED

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2021 at 8:36 PM, Red Pyrate said:

O4 SS. How much fluid does the front transfer case take?

Thanks,

Captain RED

 

Are you talking about the front axle or the transfer case behind the trans?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...