Shocks for DJM 3in arms

matslp488

Any of you running the djm 3in lowering arms on your SS what shock options are there other than the djm shocks???? I would like some street performance or maybe qa1... any other options?? Part numbers??? Thanks in advance

I was actually just wondering the same thing. I currently have Belltech 2" spindles and Street performance shocks. I'm debating changing to DJM LCAs but I don't know if the Street performance shocks would work with them. I'm not even sure if it is worth swapping the Spindles out for LCAs, I'm just not really happy with the ride from the spindles.

My current set up is McGaughys spindles and drop keys for 4in up front... I already have the djm arms and was about to install them but noticed the shock mounts are different on the djm arms... currently the truck has belltech SP shocks right now and work ok but I do think there’s better out there... my plan is to run the 3in djm arms + either spindles or drop keys alone with a decent shock for a 5in drop up front