ISO Lower Bumper Grille 06-07 SSS Honeycomb And Other Parts

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep that’s exactly how they are....  they wanna get gold and diamonds for SS parts... I see Intimidator parts selling for big bucks wings $1500+, dash emblems $700+, headrests $600+ etc shit I’m even tempted to sell my shit for that much lol

• 5 months later...
On 2/17/2021 at 2:00 PM, matslp488 said:

Yep that’s exactly how they are....  they wanna get gold and diamonds for SS parts... I see Intimidator parts selling for big bucks wings $1500+, dash emblems $700+, headrests $600+ etc shit I’m even tempted to sell my shit for that much lol

Maybe I should part my Intimidator out and stuff the drivetrain into something older. 😉

Just selling the Intimidator-specific parts should pay for the project vehicle to transplant into! 

Richard

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 10:16 AM, someotherguy said:

Maybe I should part my Intimidator out and stuff the drivetrain into something older. 😉

Just selling the Intimidator-specific parts should pay for the project vehicle to transplant into! 

Richard

Yeah for sures... intimidator parts are crazy expensive now... there’s even a guy now wanting to raffle headrests, cluster and emblems on that SS clones page.. he plans to do $100 a ticket and 100 tickets to sell... so he wants to make 10k for those things lol

• Haha 1