Holy Shit!!!

TexaSS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Artest is a f*cking joke... the guy should be banned from the NBA for life, hes a detriment to the game.

As for the fans... this is why I really don't go to many games anymore. People think being at a sports event is a liscence to get hammered and do whatever the hell they want.

Blame on both side of the fence... fans were acting like unciviliezed morons... and Artest is just a ticking time-bomb. I'll stick to watching college sports, at least most of them know how to behave.

Yeah its true that Artest is insane. I guess at least he will get that month off that he had been asking for. :crackup:

But seriously I can't imagine having to put up with all of the shit that these players do on a daily basis. Usually its just a little bit of trash talkin and the players seem to handle that pretty well. But I think everyone here would be pretty pissed off if some drunk poured a beer on you. Of course it wasn't right to go up there and beat the hell out of the guy that did it, but it would be pretty hard not to.

i'll tell you what. if i were in the stands and some big dumb over paid jackass criminal athelete (i'll leave the rest out, so as not to offend anyone) came after me or one of my friends...or anyone near me...i would be forced to take em out. it doesn't matter what the fans do, these guys are paid enough where they are to act as professionals...if fans resort to throwing shit onto the court, security should have removed them...or the coach should have taken his team off the court to avoid an incident.

i'll tell you what. if i were in the stands and some big dumb over paid jackass criminal athelete (i'll leave the rest out, so as not to offend anyone) came after me or one of my friends...or anyone near me...i would be forced to take em out. it doesn't matter what the fans do, these guys are paid enough where they are to act as professionals...if fans resort to throwing shit onto the court, security should have removed them...or the coach should have taken his team off the court to avoid an incident.

:withstupid:

These guys should have some self-control, that should never happen. I guess that just shows you money can't buy you brains.

These guys should have some self-control, that should never happen. I guess that just shows you money can't buy you brains.

Amen!

These guys (all professional sports) are more and more going the way of wrestling, it's sports ENTERTAINMENT, not true sport, so they should have control of themselves. Yes, the fans were out of line, but when you're in a public forum like that "entertaining" a crowd of whoknowshowmany thousands, you've got to know there are some butt heads in there and let security earn it's keep...

I have zero pity for a guy that can't speak proper English whining about how difficult his live is making millions and millions per year for playing a sport. Please...

Reality check!

I believe eventually the whole sports thing will get redone and either just become entertainment, or the "bush leagues" will come in and get the more revenue and the big pro leagues will die on the vine. For example, I already like arena football a LOT better than pro, just wish the playing area was a bit larger...

:withstupid:

:withstupid: What they said!!!

anyone notice that artest wanted nothing to do with wallace, but when someone in the stands toss's some ice on him, he's going after that guy. what a candy ass. the guy in the pistons shirt took some damn nice hits and probably would have held his own up until the running/sliding hit.

Archived