Wrecked 06 SS Still in the process

SSAguirre06

Just wanted to get a few opinions on it.. I dont know what color I want to doit yet so i jus sprayed it matte black and tinted the ...still need the hood.....keep in mind i bought it wrecked CHEAP CHEAP but still has a clean title

20200327_085649.jpg

Message_1585321955382.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have a before picture i my phone got stolen and i didnt back up my pics on it.  But yes it was a front end collision personally it looked like they hit some sort of sign like a tacobell or wendys because whatever it hit fell back cleared the cab and crushed the bed...why you say its not the 06 front end? The grill is not an original ss grill but yea its an 06 SS..Here is an updated picture I tinted the headlights.

I dont have a before picture i my phone got stolen and i didnt back up my pics on it.  But yes it was a front end collision personally it looked like they hit some sort of sign like a tacobell or wendys because whatever it hit fell back cleared the cab and crushed the bed...why you say its not the 06 front end? The grill is not an original ss grill but yea its an 06 SS..Here is an updated picture I tinted the headlights.