4L80E trans

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The speed engineering kit is for 4WD transfer cases not AWD, in this case they probably just use an input gear from NVG246 that was ment for 4l80e use, since this tranfer case can either come on a 4l80e in the 1500HD's or the the 1500s with 4l60e's.

Justin

The speed engineering kit is for 4WD transfer cases not AWD, in this case they probably just use an input gear from NVG246 that was ment for 4l80e use, since this tranfer case can either come on a 4l80e in the 1500HD's or the the 1500s with 4l60e's.

Justin

I'm sure a lot of people realize this already. I belive he posted the link for everything else to go along with the 4l80e swap once you have the correct input shaft. Such as the crossmember for those who don't want to fab a new one the wireing the drivelines and the flywheel spacer!

Read all five pages about this subject! There is a lot of info in them pictures/diagrams of what the t-case's look like internaly.

This makes six :thumbs:

I"VE READ ALL SIX PAGES, I understand whats going on. Man try to help out so no one is confused who many didnt read all 5 pages. :chillpill:

Justin

I'm chill I was trying to help you out since you seemed to be confused! :thumbs:

Archived