Black 2003 Silverado SS

Ragnarok0451

2003 Silverado SS: $14,000 OBO

https://ebayvehicle.com/app/yCjNEvmk6mAALng39

I added a link to the Ebay listing so you can see the pictures, it wont let me upload them here for some reason and truck does not have to be purchased through Ebay.

Located in Gaffney South Carolina 

clean dependable truck. 150,000 original miles. Truck has not been heavily modified and no mechanical issues as I drive it daily. Has some paint fading on the hood, roof and passenger side door but that's to be expected of a 17 year old truck. Oil pressure sensor is bad so oil pressure gauge fluctuates. 
Full leather interior, heated seats, kenwood touch screen radio.
Has a viper remote start and security system, kooks custom headers and mid pipes into true dual exhaust into a magnaflow muffler to give a nice deep exhaust note without being too loud to drive daily. Was also street tuned by hawks motorsports who installed the exhaust so no error codes or lights are thrown as a result. Transfer case and carrier bearings in both differentials were replaced within the last year. Price is or best reasonable offer and miles will increase as I drive it daily. 

Edited by Ragnarok0451 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...