Wtb a Intimidator SS

LoneSStar

I have a nice Intimidator truck with 83k miles in really nice shape,I bought it but really want to find a Red 2006 Silverado SS with low miles.I would take $15,500 .Truck is all original and everything works flawless,has some normal road chips and small scratches.

Edited by tubbed69 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 5:58 AM, tubbed69 said:

I have a nice Intimidator truck with 83k miles in really nice shape,I bought it but really want to find a Red 2006 Silverado SS with low miles.I would take $15,500 .Truck is all original and everything works flawless,has some normal road chips and small scratches.

Have you sold your intimidator? I sold mine and regret it, but that happens when you divorce. Please inform interested in replacing it, also what state are you in? There is one in virginia beach, VA, but it’s a far drive

I've got one that I've flip-flopped on whether I'd sell it or not.  I bought it as a salvage title from Copart auction so I have -detailed- pictures of the damage, it wasn't bad at all, just right rear corner of the bed got rear-ended.  I fixed it with help from a restoration-quality body man in Taylor TX and we used a new GM bedside, and did a full paint and body job on the whole truck so that it wouldn't just have one shiny new bedside ? the whole truck was done, including new GM emblems all around which I will tell you was not cheap.

There's more money in the truck than it's worth in reality which is why I haven't committed to selling it.  It's my DD and has around 120K on it now.  The entire story is here on the forum -> 

Richard

Hi Richard,

i did follow your thread on the rebuilt of this intimidator and the silver birch you got for your wife. In regards this intimidator you have done a beautiful job bringing her back to life. 
this is a great example of what a rebuilt should be, you did NOT hesitate on putting money and quality work into it.

There is an intimidator for sale in virginia beach with 98,000 miles and certificate. I live in California and thats 2,750 miles away from my home. I want it, but the drive is too much for me.

I would have to fly to Norfolk, Va and drive it back and i don’t think it’s a good idea, i can do Texas though :)..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 4:36 PM, Grumpytony said:

Have you sold your intimidator? I sold mine and regret it, but that happens when you divorce. Please inform interested in replacing it, also what state are you in? There is one in virginia beach, VA, but it’s a far drive

I did sell it to a very nice guy in Houston Texas.