New guy from Fort Smith, AR

FireAm400

Hello everyone, my name is John and I'm an analyst for a logistics company. I've always liked these trucks and finally decided to get one. A friend of mine bought one right when they came out. 03 was our last year of high school and he somehow managed to get one. It left a lasting impression on me. I've since owned a Trailblazer SS, 3 Trans Ams and 6 Mustangs along with various daily driver trucks. Between my wife and I, we still have 3 mustangs...and yes I expect to catch some crap about that from chevy guys. Most recently, my daily driver was a standard cab stepside Silverado (black 04 4.8 2wd) lowered 2/4 with the street scene ss bumper, and chrome ss wheels. It was a fun truck, but taking the wife and kid places in a standard cab was getting tight. So I sold it and am selling my Mach 1 Mustang to get an SS. I want a black 2wd, preferably with cloth seats, so I know that limits me to the 06/07 stripper versions of which there aren't many. I'm hoping to find one with around 90,000-120,000 miles. It will be my daily, but I only drive 8 miles a day (16 if I go home for lunch) and 4 days a week so the miles won't climb quickly. It will actually share daily duties with my Bullitt mustang so maybe 3000 miles a year. LOL I kept the Belltech leaf springs from my standard cab and they'll go on the SS (with spindles in the front) with 275/45s on the stock wheels. I don't really plan to do anything else to it, just keep it ridiculously well maintained and buried under many coats of waxes and sealers. I'll be back, hopefully soon, to post pictures when I get one.

Edited by FireAm400 (see edit history)