Looking for passenger door cladding

ss454327

I've never seen something that is so hard to buy in my life...found one on eBay the other day but it was sold the next morning before I could order it.  See 3 other people selling this and 2 won't respond and one said "make an offer" then got butt hurt because I didn't offer enough.  If you are selling a part JUST SAY HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR IT.  Saying "Make an offer" is an **** move to see if I offer more than you are asking...I will never toss out a high number to start.  I guess I will just order the whole kit and sell what I don't need...THIS IS STUPID!

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2019 at 7:27 AM, ss454327 said:

I've never seen something that is so hard to buy in my life...found one on eBay the other day but it was sold the next morning before I could order it.  See 3 other people selling this and 2 won't respond and one said "make an offer" then got butt hurt because I didn't offer enough.  If you are selling a part JUST SAY HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR IT.  Saying "Make an offer" is an **** move to see if I offer more than you are asking...I will never toss out a high number to start.  I guess I will just order the whole kit and sell what I don't need...THIS IS STUPID!

Where do you buy it from??

• 3 weeks later...