Rear seat Storage box wanted

Brangus

That's great! The box from GM was listed at $315. If you can ship it, which I'll pay the additional cost, I'll offer $275.  I've had pretty good luck with going into a UPS store with oversize items  and saying, "I need this shipped" and they usually figure it out.  But it aint free and I get that.  So let me know, I can do PayPal.   Thanks man.  

Don't forget Fastenal ships large items pretty inexpensively, store-to-store.  Their policies are a little weird so if it's a large fragile item it should be crated or they won't insure it.  By fragile I mean I know people shipping pinball machines/arcade games with them and it makes me worry.. but for something NOT fragile, they're a good option to check out.

Richard

3 hours ago, Brangus said:

Wow, just like that?  Maybe you missed the part where I said, I'd pay for shipping.  Thanks Bro, but I'm pretty sure I'm not driving to Canada for a $300 box.  

TAKE IT EASY MAN i was making a joke ,  i have to measure it up and see what my shipper says but it will be $150-$200 for shipping 

Sorry, my sense of humor is low threshold regarding this box.  I've had both GM parts guys and Salvage yards tell me they have one and when it's time to place the order they end up not having it.  If you can get a shipping quote for $150, I'll take it and pay you $300 for the box.  So we're looking at a max of $450.   I can do paypal. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...