Two black SS's in one day in Houston :)

I think it was Thursday morning?  Headed North on the West Beltway.. saw a really clean '03 SS, looked mostly stock other than a bed lid and ventshades.  Yeah if you're in here that was me next to you in the black Intimidator SS covered in daily driver filth and sounding like a dump truck since my passenger side cat finally cratered. :( We were a mini-SS convoy for several miles in that rotten traffic until I broke for I-10.

Then later that night West end of downtown - Brazos street maybe? around the clubs - saw another black SS, I had the light so I didn't get a chance to gauge what year, but from a glance it looked like a nice truck, too!

I almost never see two SS's at the same time except at home. ?

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

I swear to you the very next night I saw another black SS, on the Brownsville Express... ? in other words, pulling some POS on a tow bar, with another tow bar on that pulling yet another POS, and 2 dirt bikes and misc. junk crammed into the bed, on the way to the border!  Tried to get a pic but I was getting off I-10 in some heavy traffic w/Friday night drunks all around, so I had to keep rolling.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

I believe it... those trucks get taken down to The Valley for a rebuild and then ppl flip them.... a few weeks ago while driving back from The Valley I saw a red SS on 69 south on the back of car hauler semi with all the front end destroyed...