SOLD!!! SS Cladding 6 remaining pieces. CHEAP!!!

Tdrob7368

SOLD!!! Have 6 pieces left over from my repair job on 2003 SS. 2 of the pieces are broken and missing a small chunk, but at the price and availability I know an experienced person can save them. Pieces include #1&2 both front fender cladding w/ small brackets included, used but very decent(Blue) #3 Drivers side rocker cladding w/ bracket, it as been repaired and primed by a experienced body man. #4 Passenger side rear box cladding, chunk missing in this piece (see pic). #5 Drivers side front box cladding, used but decent, no bracket with this one. #6 Drivers side rear door cladding, also chunk missing. (see pic). I know how hard these pieces are to find and know what the value is. That being said, I am VERY firm on my price of $400.00 for all, shipping included!! The rocker alone cannot be purchased for that and you all know it!! I have been screwed over by 2 different members on this site so I apologize if I am coming off as rude. Just want this stuff gone and dont want to waste my time or yours. PLEASE do not ask me to sell separate pieces, will NOT happen. I know some one will need these or can even resell for profit. People who ask stupid questions or things that have already been stated above will NOT get a reply. Once they are sold, I will update or delete post immediately, so if you are reading this they are still for sale. Paypal payment is the only accepted form of payment. Using paypal protects both of us. Cladding will be shipped within 24 hours of received payment. Again, sorry if I sound rude, but honestly consider destroying the pieces and throwing them in the garbage after dealing with 2 of the people on this site, so this is last opportunity to buy!!! I Guarantee, you probably wont ever find This type of deal again for SS cladding. Thanks for taking the time to read post. ( Being only allowed 1MB for images please reply with phone number or email address and I will send all pics) Thanks again!1852172888_SSParts14.jpe.6ba2624e7f99f4b71b4574257d263686.jpe

Edited by Tdrob7368
Sold (see edit history)