Rear end wheels shudder when making slow turns.

Cant figure out the problem.. my rear differential seems to shudder when making slow turns..had the rear differential checked and put new fluid in it and it still does the same problem..anybody ever had this issue? Maybe transfer case?

What exact fluid went in?  Was it marked for posi-trac units?  Was posi additive used?  If so...that's the wrong stuff, and can cause incorrect lockup of the factory locker.  Eaton Gov-Loc (RPO code G80) uses just plain gear oil, no posi additive.

EDIT - lol my bad, I thought your post sounded familiar.  You had just posted about similar issues previously.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

58 minutes ago, someotherguy said:

What exact fluid went in?  Was it marked for posi-trac units?  Was posi additive used?  If so...that's the wrong stuff, and can cause incorrect lockup of the factory locker.  Eaton Gov-Loc (RPO code G80) uses just plain gear oil, no posi additive.

EDIT - lol my bad, I thought your post sounded familiar.  You had just posted about similar issues previously.

Richard

I drained it just incase and put the correct fluid in it just to make sure.. still does the same thing..