E Fan conversation, PLEASE HELP!!!!

AliC.8

I'm thinking of going to E.Fan, convwrtion on my 04 SS Silverado. I've been doing research on this and I find different things. Some say I need to get the truck tuned after, some say you dont. I know I need the fans themselves and the harness. 

I just need to know do I need to get a bigger radiator? Do I need to get the truck tuned after doing the installation? 

Someone, Anyone. PLEASE HELP!!

You will have to have someone program the ecu to enable the electric fan control. anyone with hptuners should be capable of this. I just did it on my 03, and mine already had the larger 34" inch radiator. Measure your radiator, if its 28" wide, you need the bigger one, if that's the case, just order a radiator for an 05-06 silverado

14 hours ago, drumminovertime said:

You will have to have someone program the ecu to enable the electric fan control. anyone with hptuners should be capable of this. I just did it on my 03, and mine already had the larger 34" inch radiator. Measure your radiator, if its 28" wide, you need the bigger one, if that's the case, just order a radiator for an 05-06 silverado

Did you use an OEM fan or a Replacement from 1AAuto or Dorman. So it's just fans,harness and tune? 

18 hours ago, drumminovertime said:

I used an aftermarket fan from 1-800-radiator. Correct, fans, harness, and I have HPTuners so I was able to enable them in the pcm myself

Nice, do you just have to turn them on in the PCM or do you have to set on/off temps too?