They got her... Stolen

Distracted

My beautiful 06 Intimidator SS was stolen today. Worst part I know exactly where it's at ( due to a Dronemobile GPS alarm) but the police say they can not go onto the property unless they or I can physically see it. It was all stock with factory model correct rims. This feeling sucks.

Edited by Distracted (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 5:10 PM, Distracted said:

My beautiful 06 Intimidator SS was stolen today. Worst part I know exactly where it's at ( due to a Dronemobile GPS alarm) but the police say they can not go onto the property unless they or I can physically see it. It was all stock with factory model correct rims. This feeling sucks.

OOooohhhhhh Man!!!! I am sorry to hear this! The feeling is horrendous, the police do absolutely nothing.... Do you have any updates!? I got my TBSS stolen, all they recovered after I posted some stuff on Instagram were the license plates in the back of some guys truck in South Gate! Let's hope they can get yours recovered based on the gps data!

Nothing good to report. Insurance paid her out. I feel a I got a fair settlement. I wish I could say I am going to replace her with another one. But I will most likely jump over to another SS just not a truck. This situation left me sour when it comes to trucks especially in H town. Maybe in the future when I retire and move. I will be putting up a few parts I had collected for sale soon.

1 hour ago, Distracted said:

Nothing good to report. Insurance paid her out. I feel a I got a fair settlement. I wish I could say I am going to replace her with another one. But I will most likely jump over to another SS just not a truck. This situation left me sour when it comes to trucks especially in H town. Maybe in the future when I retire and move. I will be putting up a few parts I had collected for sale soon.

Sorry to hear that man!!Glad the insurance was not much of a hassle. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...