K&N FIPK cold air intake - sale/trade - Cypress (Houston) TX

someotherguy

K&N FIPK CAI currently on my 2006 Silverado SS 6.0, do not know what else it fits so please check before asking. SHOULD fit 2003-2006 6.0 engines and may fit earlier models too but I cannot guarantee it.

Complete, includes all boots and clamps in great shape. Overall in great condition.  MAF sensor not included, figure that is self-explanatory but since the pictures show the CAI installed on my truck I don't want anybody to misunderstand what is being offered.  This K&N CAI sells for around $280-$300 new and the filter is lifetime washable/re-oilable so you can save $$$ and buy my setup instead.

Price: $200, shipping not included, runs about $20-$25.  If you're local to Cypress area and have the complete stock air filter setup FROM A 2006 SS - in good condition - and I mean complete including the metal tray that the box attaches to and all clamps, boots, filter, I will trade with $50 added cash from you.  Important, must be from a 2006 SS, I want all the correct parts and the label on the filter box to match my truck.

Thanks,

Richard

kn1s.jpg

kn2s.jpg

• 3 weeks later...