gdr_11

Change Spark Plugs - Over the Fender or through Wheel Well?

I am getting ready to change the plugs in my 06 SS and just ran across this video showing how easy it is to do the plug change if you pull the front wheels and liners which gives direct access to the plugs.  I like the idea but my experience with the wheel liners and similar body parts is that they can be a PIA to replace and somehow they never go back in place as they should.  Has anyone here done this to change plugs and would you recommend this versus over the top of the fender.  I am only 5' 7" so reaching down over the fender is a challenge for me, especially at my age.

pull the tires and wheel  wells so easy ,if you break any of the clips you can buy them from any auto parts store

I am 6ft 1".  I did them from the top and it all went all pretty easy.  It is a truck.  I replaced at 95,000 miles and they had low wear.  I replaced with Bosch Platinum Plus 4's and the truck still runs real strong (for stock with PCM's for less tune, Magnaflow mufflers and Volant ram air thru the passenger duct air cleaner) at 215,000 miles.  I am really amazed at the longevity of the LQ9 motor with its basic LS architecture.