2005 Silverado SS for sale

stylnss

I have a 2005 Silverado SS RWD that I purchased  new that I finally have to let go.  I haven’t set a price yet, and was looking to get some input on pricing it or some interest. 

It is mostly stock with the exception of a Magnaflow exhaust and an K& N cold air intake. 

I had a full Belltech suspension put in complete with Street Performer shocks. 

The SS was just color corrected/ wet sanded to take all the fine scratches and factory orange peel out. The paint looks awesome and I get complemented all the time on the street. It also has professionally tinted taillights.  

This truck was babied and well taken care of since I bought it. Only Mobil 1 synthetic has been used. It has 164,000 miles  on it. 

Recently I had oem pads and rotors put on. I also did a transmission flush, coolant flush , new belts, water pump, hoses and a new battery.  

The oem wheels are extremely clean and are mounted with newer  Nitto 420s tires.

It also has a Snug top Tonneau cover.

The windows are tinted and it has a double din Pioneer screen that plays movies, and is bypassed to play while in motion and the steering wheel controls work with it. 

All of the mids and highs have been upgraded as well as.  iI has two JL W3 10” under the seat and brand new higher end led headlights.  

Thanks for checking it out.  I can provide plenty of hi res photos.  The site won’t seem to let me upload. I’m in the inland empire in Southern California.

0F5CE4C7-6527-4006-AD82-AECA304DFDC0.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, is what you think the truck is worth to you. Recently my cousin sold his 2003 SS for $13k and it only had about 90K miles on it. His truck wasn't physically in the prime condition yours is. I would say put a price out there and see how it goes. If you're not in a rush to sell, see what happens. My cousin only took a month to sell his truck. Someone will buy your truck.. it is very nice. Shoot if I had extra cash I would make you an offer and give the truck to my wife since she loves mine and I don't really let her drive it... lol

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:11 PM, stylnss said:

I have a 2005 Silverado SS RWD that I purchased  new that I finally have to let go.  I haven’t set a price yet, and was looking to get some input on pricing it or some interest. 

It is mostly stock with the exception of a Magnaflow exhaust and an K& N cold air intake. 

I had a full Belltech suspension put in complete with Street Performer shocks. 

The SS was just color corrected/ wet sanded to take all the fine scratches and factory orange peel out. The paint looks awesome and I get complemented all the time on the street. It also has professionally tinted taillights.  

This truck was babied and well taken care of since I bought it. Only Mobil 1 synthetic has been used. It has 164,000 miles  on it. 

Recently I had oem pads and rotors put on. I also did a transmission flush, coolant flush , new belts, water pump, hoses and a new battery.  

The oem wheels are extremely clean and are mounted with newer  Nitto 420s tires.

It also has a Snug top Tonneau cover.

The windows are tinted and it has a double din Pioneer screen that plays movies, and is bypassed to play while in motion and the steering wheel controls work with it. 

All of the mids and highs have been upgraded as well as.  iI has two JL W3 10” under the seat and brand new higher end led headlights.  

Thanks for checking it out.  I can provide plenty of hi res photos.  The site won’t seem to let me upload. I’m in the inland empire in Southern California.

0F5CE4C7-6527-4006-AD82-AECA304DFDC0.jpeg

you decide on a price yet? I'm interested