Wiring Harness (E-Fans) - V6 to V8

Thing1

My truck is a 2007 classic (03-06 body style) single cab silverado. We are converting it to a v8 and have got the motor bolted up to the 4l60e with the v6 converter using a 5.3 flywheel. We got a harness off a guy who claims it came from an 05 silverado. Whenever we started running the harness, we realized that there was nothing there for the electrical fans. After further examining the V6 harness, we realized that it also has a module that looks like some sort of alternator control module. I believe that the sole purpose of this is for the electrical fans?

Alternator control module wiring:
image1_3__1974ea6a584c9e49a8644254579069

V6 harness plugs that are missing on the V8 (One goes to fans and other goes to the module):
image2_2a485538dc339b77390e5cabad7fcbe04

Would I be better off getting a proper harness for a 2006/2007 with electric fans or are the harnesses identical other than the alternator plug and the pinning for the fans (meaning I can pull them off the V6?
Also, are all of the harnesses off of any 06-07 2wd 4l60e going to be identical?