Centerline Tomcat wheels???

matslp488

If you google image search "centerline tomcat" there's a whole bunch of pics of them on Silverados/Sierras.  They're not a bad looking wheel, just be sure they're not bent anywhere (check the edges closely) or show signs of repair from cracks.  If they were run with low pros at any point in their life it's really easy to bend them; I've passed up a bunch of used Centerlines because of this.

You might see a couple variations on the design as Centerline did that sometimes.  Like I've got 22" Stingrays on my truck, and 20" Stingrays on the wife's truck...the triangle cutouts are way smaller on hers, though I've seen other sets of 20's in that design with larger cutouts that match my 22's.

Richard

Yeah it seems like there’s small differences on some centerline wheels.. ima try to go and check them out on my next day off.. I’ve been looking for some archers since I’ve always liked them but can’t seem to find any around me.. I found these tomcats and I think they would look good.. specially lighter than the stocks also...