Extra cladding for sale!!

Tdrob7368

Have some extra cladding for sale. mostly drivers side. Fender, rocker, cab corner and both box pieces. also have passenger fender cladding. rocker has been repaired, mounting bracket included. all other pieces are used in fair condition. Make offer per piece or on whole lot. They are arrival blue in color.

Rocker1.jpe

SS Parts 14.jpe

SS Parts 15.jpe

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, 2003rcsbss said:

how much shipped for cab corner 46350

Not sure these messages are posting. $100 shipped. Or to make an offer Please call or text Terry @ 763-213-6014. Thanks

Edited by Tdrob7368
More purchase options. (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Are you talking about the one for front fender? If so, yes I do have that piece with bracket. $60 on that piece and that includes shipping. Also will mention, if your truck is a color other than blue, I work at a body shop and could paint in your color for a little extra. Then it would be ready to mount when it arrives. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, B_halli said:

Do you have the highlighted piece? If so how much? And how much painted oem black and shipped to 80004. Thanks  

39362D76-D77E-4A4D-8190-7F7184B4F300.jpeg

Yes, I do have that piece available. Painted GM "8555" black and shipped for $150. If that works for you please call or text 763-213-6014 and we can figure out the details. Thank you