Sign in to follow this  
Frank Shinault

2006 Silverado SS Intimidator

I’m looking at one with 55000 miles on it and I’m curious if $23k is too much. Very nice truck 

I’ll post photos soon. It looks great needs tires and door emblems . I’ll get busy on that today. .

Edited by Frank Shinault

Just an FYI you can spend $500+ just on emblems for the truck, and that's if you can find the slightly smaller one for the tailgate - took me a while.  I replaced all 6 emblems when I had the bodywork/paintjob done on mine.  And believe me, I hunted for the best price I could get, because I struggled with the idea of paying so much for emblems.  I even considered leaving the "Intimidator" scripts off and just putting the SS emblems on.

The price sounds a little high but the miles are relatively low.  If the truck is really sharp, particularly the paint, then it may well be worth near that.  Definitely negotiate down for needing tires and emblems; there's a couple grand out the door right off the bat.

Richard

I found the right oem gm emblems and i replaced the tires.  I’m putting in a Bed liner and tonneau cover now.