Isegura

Sup Fellas? I’m new here, I’m from Mcallen Tx.

I just bought my first SS Silverado. Only thing missing was the front grille. Any one know where I can find one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 2004 Black SS. 

welcome to the site!

Edited by houston05tx

Welcome, I think we have more SS's in Texas than anywhere else has :)

You can get a new reproduction grille for about $150 or less depending on where you look; LMC has it for $150 so you can bet somewhere else has the exact same grille cheaper.  A real OEM one will run you about $375+ prices vary a lot depending on source.  It lists for a hell of a lot more.  Then of course you gotta pay to get it painted but shouldn't cost too much any decent shop; it's just basic GM black WA8555 not anything fancy or uncommon.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy

On 11/5/2018 at 12:12 PM, someotherguy said:

Welcome, I think we have more SS's in Texas than anywhere else has :)

You can get a new reproduction grille for about $150 or less depending on where you look; LMC has it for $150 so you can bet somewhere else has the exact same grille cheaper.  A real OEM one will run you about $375+ prices vary a lot depending on source.  It lists for a hell of a lot more.  Then of course you gotta pay to get it painted but shouldn't cost too much any decent shop; it's just basic GM black WA8555 not anything fancy or uncommon.

Richard

The factory OEM Grills already come painted From GM. The last two I purchased (06-07 style) where around $500 My cost and I had to wait for them to come out from Detroit.

Edited by 1FASTBRICK
fixed
  • Like 1