LA boy in NC

beSSy03

I’ve had my 03 SS for almost 3 years. Absolutely love it, gonna drive it till the wheels fall off. I don’t have a lot of money to put into her at the moment, but I’ve done some minor mods. Upgrade to the 22” stock wheels, new headlights and painted the grille. Like I said not much as I’m short on time and money. But I was recently able to make my emblem glow. I know I’m not the first but I’m very proud of how it turned out. I bought it with headers and magnaflow duals. Sounds like a nascar. And it has a brute force intake.

• 3 weeks later...

welcome to the site, and welcome owning one of these beautiful trucks. This is the place for them. Took me a little while, but in the end I became a supporter of the site, but its worth it. So many people have situations that can be tuned into with things we have already have experienced with these trucks. Good line by the way, "Absolutely love it, gonna drive it till the wheels fall off" that's what I said when I got mine along with I am gonna rebuild it and put them back on.....

• 3 weeks later...