Sup

Draztik_SS

Sup everyone 

Newbie here finally got an ss but it’s awd dnt mind it but it’s been going out a few times already just wondering if anyone has done a 2wd conversation and if anyone has a door cladding for sale need one bad 

Thanks man 

it’s started to knock frm the front tranfercase every time I give it gas never had an awd in my life so idk what’s going on. Th buddy I bought it frm had to swap another once I he sold it to me it was parked guy didn’t care abt it anymore parked it for years

needs a lot of work but the reason y I wanna do a 2wd is bcus I want to bag the truck soon 

• 7 months later...

Any luck on this 2WD conversion? I also just recently picked up an 03 AWD SS and it kills me that I can’t put a deep drop or bag it with that pesky AWD business going on in the front..plus I’m starting to get a grinding/whizzing sound when I come to a stop and I suspect it’s coming from the front diff so maybe being able to disengage it or completely do away with it would be a win win IF!! it’s at all possible