Interior door panel pull handle issue...

matslp488

So long story short, my rear drivers side door didnt close all correctly and when I closed my drivers side front door it kinda got stuck.... I tried pulling that sob front the inside and ended up breaking the interior pull handle/arm rest on the door panel and the panel where the windows/ lock switches also became loose... are these pull handles/ door arm rest replaceable or will I need the whole door panel??? Thanks in advance!!

After a while I got frustrated that it wouldnt open so I started pulling up, down, in and out and it broke from the inside plastic where it attaches with a bolt... I got it to open but broke the dam pull handle... Ive been looking online and they do sell the arm rest part only... just cant find any info on how to take it off and install a new one

Ok so finally I figured this out... you can actually just replace the arm rest on the door panel by itself... its held on with 7 mm screws kinda tricky but do able... went to my local u pull and luckily found an arm rest in dark pewter color so I just had to replace it... unluckily the complete door panel from the junk yard had the gray carpet on top so it wouldnt have matched the one on my truck...