Sign in to follow this  
roberbober

DUB Baller S116

It looks like this is the proper one. 528-S116229577+31 It is the 6.5x5 with a 78.1 bore and 31mm offset. seem like these would bolt right up with no issue. What do you guys think? Are they the right ones?

Ballers... I like those rims... a member here(someotherguy) has/had them on his intimidator and they look bad ass..

Edited by matslp488

Yep 22x9.5 +31 offset, that's what these are:

06SS_067s.jpg

06SS_068s.jpg

Tire size in pics is a 265/40/22 which I chose based on my plans to drop the truck. They were still too small really and should have gone with the 285/40/22 like Tony from TBSSOwners suggested.

BTW the pic is misleading, the wheels normally have a matte finish. The detail guys absolutely smothered them in tire shine in these pics...

Richard

Edited by someotherguy

Thanks for the info. Those look awesome man. My truck is black as well but an 04 awd. Looking to drop it too but it's it is a daily driver so don't want to sacrifice reliability for looks. Another question. How do you keeps your headlights so clear? Mine look so yellow like somebody pissed on them lol. Thanks again for the info Richard.

Thanks for the compliments! I kinda liked those Dubs but I replaced them with Centerline Stingrays later. Still on the fence which I like better but the Centerlines are noticeably lighter despite the larger tire I'm running on them (285/40/22)

Those were fairly new aftermarket pieces with the clear reflectors. The clearcoat on the headlights failed in about a year (big patches just peeling off, could probably sand/polish and re-coat them though) but the park lamps leaked so the plating inside began flaking. I went back later with OEM GM headlights and park lenses and in a year the clearcoat on those is failing too, lots of crackly-looking crap and patches peeling off. Unfortunately you can't win anymore with headlights, all of it including brand new GM is Chinese crap.

Richard

If your lowered I wouldn't go any lower than 30MM offset

Blown 346... I just noticed you are from Rockford, IL? What a small world... I was born and raised in Byron. My mom lives in Rockford now. I myself have not lived in that area for over 14 years though.