DUB Baller S116

roberbober

Guys,

Looking to get a set of 22in DUB baller S116. They offer a bunch of options but I am not sure what ones fit an 2004 SS. I know they are 6X5.5 but not sure about off set and hub bore. This is the site I was looking at thoughts? https://4wheelonline.com/dub-wheels-baller-s116.251419.0

Bobby

Yep 22x9.5 +31 offset, that's what these are:

06SS_067s.jpg

06SS_068s.jpg

Tire size in pics is a 265/40/22 which I chose based on my plans to drop the truck. They were still too small really and should have gone with the 285/40/22 like Tony from TBSSOwners suggested.

BTW the pic is misleading, the wheels normally have a matte finish. The detail guys absolutely smothered them in tire shine in these pics...

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

Thanks for the info. Those look awesome man. My truck is black as well but an 04 awd. Looking to drop it too but it's it is a daily driver so don't want to sacrifice reliability for looks. Another question. How do you keeps your headlights so clear? Mine look so yellow like somebody pissed on them lol. Thanks again for the info Richard.

Thanks for the compliments! I kinda liked those Dubs but I replaced them with Centerline Stingrays later. Still on the fence which I like better but the Centerlines are noticeably lighter despite the larger tire I'm running on them (285/40/22)

Those were fairly new aftermarket pieces with the clear reflectors. The clearcoat on the headlights failed in about a year (big patches just peeling off, could probably sand/polish and re-coat them though) but the park lamps leaked so the plating inside began flaking. I went back later with OEM GM headlights and park lenses and in a year the clearcoat on those is failing too, lots of crackly-looking crap and patches peeling off. Unfortunately you can't win anymore with headlights, all of it including brand new GM is Chinese crap.

Richard