sold

Proatv13

On 9/1/2018 at 8:21 PM, Proatv13 said:

Rudy, here are the only pictures I can get to download. Idk why the hell it keeps telling me the file Is to large. I have never had it tell me that before

post-28785-0-28518800-1535847394_thumb.jpg

post-28785-0-89779600-1535847423_thumb.jpg

Can anyone confirm if these  Camaro Calipers work? I have 3 sets of these and it would be great if I could use them on the rear.  I see he has them bolted to the front brackets though. 

21 hours ago, qwank said:

Can anyone confirm if these  Camaro Calipers work? I have 3 sets of these and it would be great if I could use them on the rear.  I see he has them bolted to the front brackets though. 

If I wasnt so lazy I would go outside and pull one off to find out lol. 

If the do fit that would be badass. You might be able to use the 14in rotors. It's just been so hot here in Arizona I haven't went out there to figure it out yet and the price compared to the ZO6 caliper and pads alone would be a significant difference. I bought a set of front pads for those Camaro brembos from RockAuto on clothes out for like $6 and it came with all of the hardware to

Unless something has changed from the Camaro caliper I used for mock up years ago, those calipers will hang way off the edge of the rotor and I believe the offset was off too.  Its been a few years since I looked at it so I could be wrong.  If someone could find a rotor that was a bigger diameter and a different offset, its possible to make it work.  But I'd guess it would probably have to be at least 17" or maybe even 18" diameter.  I don't know if anyone even makes a rotor that big.

25 minutes ago, SierraRunner said:

Thank you. Bit new here been a lerker for some time. Still getting to know my way around. I think I’d better grab the laptop mobile isn’t my favourite way to navigate. 

I should do a build thread for my Sierra. It will become an SS. 

Thanks again I’ll get some more reading done. 

Yeah the mobile site is pretty ghetto

• 3 months later...