Rear sway bar

El_Yeff

Yep told ya..... everyone is like yeah I want one. Then its crickets when it comes to actually doing something. Part of the problem is this forum is dead. I bet there would be people interested in PT trucks but I dont frequent that site. I bet its the same over there youll get a hundred people say yes then when it comes to actually pulling the trigger they are like I dont have money bla bla bla......

Dont waste your time or money just get a Escalade rear bar I have Corsa exhaust and Moser rearend cover and it clears all of it and works mint.

That wont work for folks with custom dual exhausts.....

That wont work for folks with custom dual exhausts.....

yeah I have had dual exhaust but it was before the bar so I cannot confirm that will work with your setup but people here claimed they wouldnt work with a Corsa Exhaust and mine worked fine without modifying anything and some bars dont work with the rearend covers and these Oem Escalade Esv bars work depending how cheap you can source the bar you could easily spend around $100 or less if your dual exhaust is mounted high these bars might still work Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)