Cab mount position #'s?

CZBLK04SS

So I need to replace my cab mounts. I don't really want to go with polyurethane since I hear you get a lot of road noise with them. Dorman makes rubber ones that are cheaper then the GM ones. My question is, I'm not sure what I need to order because I can't find a diagram showing what the mount position numbers are for our trucks and that's how Dorman separates them. I'm assuming front to back of cab is 2-3-3 but not sure. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks.

I wouldnt get aftermarket mounts the rubber is typically harder and you wont be happy. Aftermarket engine mounts have this problem..... why do cab mounts need to be replaced that is not very common.....

I haven't really had any issues with the Dorman products, they seem to be the same quality as GM parts or better. The washers on the bottom of several of them are rusted so bad I can break pieces off by hand. On one the washer is so deteriorated that the bottom bushing fell off.

Huh, almost everything Dorman I've ever tried was inferior to OEM. Particularly rubber products, even simple stuff like brake pedal pads and PCV breather hose (the rubber boot failed very soon.) So good luck

Richard

X2...... most Dorman stuff is import (China) most GM is North America..... US Canada and Mexico.....

I actually did get a chance to get under the truck yesterday and also called Dorman tech support, I figured out what I needed to know. From firewall to bed is 1-2-3. It looks like everything I need would be $365 from GM, Dorman stuff would be $265 from RockAuto.

I usually try to get the GM part # and do a bunch of searching. Prices can vary a lot on some items, not so much on others. You'd be surprised. Just watch out for S&H fees from some of those dealers; GMPD is a bit notorious for gouging there.

Richard

That's how I usually go about it also, it seems like the price on these doesn't differ too much. You're definitely right on that one, you think you're getting a better price until you see the shipping...