Sign in to follow this  
Time2Kill

New users cannot join

Question

The recaptcha is broken on the registration page and prevents any new users from signing up.

5 answers to this question

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. We actually have an upgrade for the site scheduled soon. Lots of new features coming. For a sneak peak feel free to check out gm-trucks.com

Sorry to the new members trying to register. Hang tight, we will get ya fixed up here real quick!!

Josh

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. We actually have an upgrade for the site scheduled soon. Lots of new features coming. For a sneak peak feel free to check out gm-trucks.com

Sorry to the new members trying to register. Hang tight, we will get ya fixed up here real quick!!

Josh

HELL YEAH!

I haven't used this page much I was trying to get ahold of a member (time 2kill) to get somer info about the 23 splin input shaft this page wont let me look at much and would like 2 learn how 2 use this page and my ss as wll. if you guys could advice me that would be great

Josh

NICE!

This is embarrassing how long it is taking to get the new user accounts resolved. JESUS its just and update.....