ISS stock ride height

El_Yeff

Same height as a regular SS. Other than the appearance items (emblems, cluster, headrests, tailgate spoiler, etc.) they are the same truck.

The ride height difference advertised is vs. a non-SS Silverado.

Richard

The way the article is written seems to compare it to the regular SS.... thats why I asked. Just curious to see where it should be. Since Im not the first owner.

Heres the clip I read

When compared to the "normal" Silverado SS, the Intimidator is more than just a badge package. It will include a lowered ride height, performance suspension, two-stage multi-leaf springs, Tenneco shocks, a stiffer front stabilizer bar and harder front jounce bumpers.

I've got one of each and there's clearly no 2" ride height difference between 'em. I do think it's funny they characterize it as "more than just a badge package" when pretty much it's just a badge package...on top of an SS.

Richard

Well thats the best way to confirm. Having 1 of each Haha! Cool thanks for the info. My ISS is stock but have seen other ISS and SS that seem a smidge lower and was just curious if they where lowered or mine was lifted. It sits at 35 and 36 at the center of the fender well lip to the ground.

Well thats the best way to confirm. Having 1 of each Haha! Cool thanks for the info. My ISS is stock but have seen other ISS and SS that seem a smidge lower and was just curious if they where lowered or mine was lifted. It sits at 35 and 36 at the center of the fender well lip to the ground.