Found on Craigslist 05 SSS with 38k Miles $21K

SuperStock

THIS IS NOT MINE OR ANYWAY ASSOCIATED WITH ME.

2005 Chevrolet Silverado SS Extended Cab. Vortec 6.0L V8 engine with auto transmission. Original owner with LOW miles (38,500). Excellent condition inside and out. Silver/gray exterior with charcoal leather interior. Bose sound system. Everything factory stock, no add-ons or mods. See window sticker picture for all options/equipment. Clean/Clear title in my name and possession.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/2005-chevrolet-silverado-ss/6617527450.html

wow :ohmy: what a beauty! Low mileage SS trucks are still out there, they are just getting harder to find.. Mine is currently sitting at 35k, only downside to my truck that I would like is for it to have been an 05-07 for it to be RWD, and a sunroof, that's about it I LOVE my truck though, the way I went about buying mine at that price is I saved some money up and just took out a personal loan for the rest. Sure the interest rate is higher but I got what I wanted in the end :jester:

George

We are definitely getting thin on low mileage trucks. The price is the price, if it's something you GOT to have you will make it work. Compared to what's on the road today and the $$$ of these new trucks I'll take a GMT 800 anyday!

• 4 months later...

My 2003 SS has 14k miles. I have owned it since 2003 with 3,100 miles. It hasn't been wet in 15 years and is garaged undercover and will stay that way as long as I can. it gets driven in the summer on nice clear days only.

43056174_10217619369215190_9398843922165

On 11/20/2018 at 9:15 AM, armedanddangerous said:

They've had that one for a little while now. I think it was originally $23k. I had seen an 06 Silver Birch in Florida with 99k that started at $18 I think, and got dropped to $12 and change. Looks like someone picked it up because I don't see the listing anymore.