2004 Silverado OEM stock fuel pump assembly part number

73L48

Im looking to replace my fuel pump, Ive got a mostly stock truck so Im not looking for an upgraded fuel pump.

Ive looked up part numbers and see several that might fit but one part crossed to another part number and so on and so on.

Ive looked on the site here for fuel pump part numbers but I could not find it.

I believe I came across a thread where a member had a screen shot of a Mitchells manual answering a question for someone else. I believe it costs a chunk of change to have access to that site.

Anyway, if someone knows what part number for the 2004 SS, Id be most grateful, I just want to get it right the first time.

Also, it it possible to just replace the pump and not the entire assembly? If Im able to pay $50 for a pump and not $200-$300

Thanks in advance

I would replace the whole thing. Typically the sender either breaks when removing the old pump or the sender will crap out later. You cant buy the sender separate so just buy both. Its a crap job dropping the tank so do it right once and be done..... places like rock auto give the OE number or you can goto AC Delcos website and enter your VIN and get the OE number.

I replaced the pump in my sending unit with a high flow model to feed my supercharger. You need be careful when doing so and have a basic understanding of electrical circuits to wire the new pump into the old sending unit. It can be done but it is difficult and you need to know what yoir doing. All that and a desire to be soaked in pump premium.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk